Monday, January 4, 2010

Finally, Anya has a Tooth in Sight!

It's official! Anya's tooth, after a month of having swollen gums, has finally erupted! Yesterday morning, while sitting in her high chair, I was about to feed Anya and I noticed the little "bump" in her mouth. For the past month, the gums where Anya's two middle, lower, front teeth would be has been very swollen. Just looking at the swollen gums would make anyone feel for my little Ani. Nonetheless, the lower right tooth has finally decided to emerge. I couldn't get to zoom too closely into Anya's mouth, as she wouldn't allow it, but if you really look, you can definitely see it. I think the bottom left tooth is on it's way out too!! I'll keep ya posted!

By the way, Happy New Year!! And hope ya had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment